Download the Navs 2019 Internships Flyer (PDF | 1.2 MB)
Be a part of the crew that puts on the show.
You will work in all of the following areas:
- Gate Management ( ticket selling and taking)
- Scorecard and 50/50 sales
- Merchandise/souvenir sales
- In-game, on-the-field promotions
- Other duties as required by special promotions and events
Commitment—every home game (must report 75 minutes before game time).
A phone interview is required for these positions.
This internship pays a $250 stipend for the season.
Former Interns who got their start with the Navigators now work for the New York Mets, Milwaukee Brewers, Nashville Sounds, Omaha Storm Chasers, and the Pawtucket Red Sox.
Need More Info?
Contact Navigators General Manager Bill Terlecky at email@example.com or (607) 222-4086